Extra Skater Stats
The Bruins outworked the Leafs all night, but the most struggly PK in all the land gave up two goals and the Bruins lost 4-3. Bozak had a three point night. Maybe he is a real first line center after all (haaaa.) Remember when we had a good PK? I miss you, Seidenberg.
Leafs win in regulation. Carlyle keeps his job. Really this was a win/win for people who enjoy leafs schadenfreude— Sarah Connors (@sarah_connors) January 15, 2014
- That Bergeron goal, holy actual mother of god.
- The Bruins had faaaar more shot attempts than the Leafs, and looked great possession wise.
- Seriously though the Krejci line should have had SOMETHING. They had so much zone time and looked great all game.
- Um, congrats, fourth line, on being momentarily relevant!
- Boychuk hit JVR so hard in the third period that his glove flew 11 rows into the stands, and it was pretty amazing.
- HOW DO YOU SPECIAL TEAMS
- I hate Tyler Bozak
- Tonight was Zdeno Chara's 1100th NHL game.
it was beautiful
and here's the Boychuk hit: