About a year ago, we did a run of Stanley Cup of Chowder Jerseys. They were very similar to the old Pooh Bear thirds, with some slight modifications. Here's how they came out:
Pretty sweet, huh?
I'm not sure what prices will be this time around, but this is what it was last year:
- Jersey, pro-style lettering: $195
- Jersey, heat-sealed lettering: $135
- Jersey, no lettering: $105
Assume that costs will be similar, unless a lot of people want them. Here's how we're going to do this:
- For the next week or so, figure out how many people want the second printing
- Check with vendor to see how much that is
- Collect money
- Order from vendor
- Send to you, the orderer.