We've hit critical mass. The Bruins have won 11 games in a row. Such numbers haven't been seen since the 1970-71 season. Chad Johnson was lights out in net tonight. The two goals came in the first and second periods, off the sticks of Patrice Bergeron and a very calm, cool, collected Carl Soderberg. Seriously, if Carl doesn't win seventh player we should all just quit.
- 11 GAME WIN STREAK Y'ALL
- PLAYOFFS CLINCHED. OVER 100 POINTS FOR THE FOURTH TIME IN 8 SEASONS
- That third line continues to shine. Remember how incredibly bad the third line was last year? Somehow we whined and complained our way into an embarrassment of riches on the third line Carl Soderberg is incredible. Yeti forever.
- The Bruins have now not trailed in six entire games. 19.5 periods of hockey, or 390 minutes. Holy fuck.
- Chad Johnson is now 16-3-1. He's rocking a 2.04 GAA and 0.925 sv%. Best backup in the NHL?
- The Avalanche pulling their goalie with five minutes to go was pretty great. That was the first time the Avalanche had been shut out all season!
- Iggy didn't score :( :(
-This is the Bruins' longest win streak since 1971 what the hell
- STILL UNDEFEATED IN THE ANDREJ MESZAROS ERA.
Soderberg goal. PLAY LIKE CARL
Yeti gives no fucks