Hey all! Good morning to you! The Bruins are up in Montreal to play the Canadiens, and they have to win one game against these jerks SOMETIME, right? Here's hoping that tonight will be that night. Puck drops at 7 p.m.
- East Longmeadow native Frank Vatrano, who's been tearing up the AHL as of late, may make his debut against the Canadiens tonight. [<a href="http://www.masslive.com/umasshockey/index.ssf/2015/11/east_longmeadow_native_former.html">Mass Live</a>]
- Needham native Mike Condon might be between the pipes tonight for the Habs. [<a href="http://nesn.com/2015/11/canadiens-found-diamond-in-the-rough-in-mass-native-mike-condon/">NESN</a>]
- No minced words here. The Bruins just haven't been holding up their end of their rivalry with the Canadiens. [<a href="http://www.patriotledger.com/article/20151106/SPORTS/151106754/12346/SPORTS?Start=1">The Patriot-Ledger</a>]
- Chci pomoci! David Krejci wants to step in and lend a hand with the Bruins penalty kill. [<a href="http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/11/07/david-krejci-wants-help-penalty-kill/ZWjBE4fBLPgGOuS7MM2kcN/story.html">Boston Globe</a>]
- Just in time for the holidays! The last hockey jersey Bobby Orr wore as a Bruin is up for auction and its price is currently at $50,000. [<a href="http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/bobby-orrs-final-game-worn-bruins-jersey-is-up-for-auction-and-its-not-cheap/">The Hockey News</a>]
- Pascal Dupuis was kept out of the Penguins game against the Oilers last night, as a precautionary measure when he started exhibiting symptoms that could be related to his history of having a blood clot in his lung. [<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/pascal-dupuis-taken-to-hospital-as-blood-clot-precaution-015445517.html">Puck Daddy</a>
- Hockey Hall of Famer Peter Forsberg went to great lengths to play a joke on an unsuspecting and increasingly impatient hockey team. [<a href="http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25365329/watch-nhl-great-peter-forsberg-wears-disguise-pranks-local-team">CBS Sports</a>]