Just The Facts:
Records: Boston Bruins: 26-17-5, 57 Points in 48 Games, 3rd in the Atlantic. Anaheim Ducks: 21-18-7, 49 Points in 46 Games, 5th in the Pacific
Home/Away Splits, Last 10: Bruins Home: 11-12-2. ANA Away: 7-10-3. Both teams are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games.
Vs. Each Other: No results yet. The Bruins play at Anaheim in March.
Opposing SBNation Site: Anaheim Calling
How/When To Watch:
When: Tuesday, January 26th. 7 PM.
Where: TD Garden, Boston MA
TV: NESN, Fox Sports West
Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub
- Simon Despres is making his return for Anaheim tonight after spending a few weeks with the San Diego Gulls on a LTIR conditioning stint.
- The Ducks recently traded for Chicago's Ryan Garbutt, in exchange for Jiri Sekac. Still not really sure what to make of that trade. Garbutt used to be a jerk in Dallas, so we'll see if he keeps up with that tonight.
- Ryan Spooner very quietly has moved into third on the Bruins in overall scoring. Our third-highest scorer has a 10-26=36 scoring line and is making $950K/year. What a time to be alive.
- Michael Del Zotto was TOTALLY OFFSIDES but we need to move on, fam
- Will Brett "young man, old face" Connolly begin a scoring streak tonight?
- Lines coming soon.
- Don't forget to wear your bear to the game tonight - it's the 20th anniversary of the yellow "pooh" jerseys!
actually, this sucked and you can probably forget it.