Who: Boston Bruins (5-4-0, 10 pts) at Tampa Bay Lightning (6-4-0, 12 pts)
Where: Amalie Arena
When: 7:30 pm
Listen: 98.5 The Sports Hub
Game Notes (A review of last nights tilt against Florida):
- Tuukka Rask made 33 saves Tuesday against the Florida Panthers. The Finnish superhuman improves to 5-0-0 with a 1.20 GAA and staggering .961 SV%.
- Dominic Moore continues to impress, notching his 3rd goal of the season (1st shorthanded/1st game-winning) in last nights 2-1 victory.
- Brad Marchand’s penalty shot goal opened the scoring for Boston on Tuesday. It was the rat's 4th goal of the season, and seemingly millionth time he’s tortured Roberto Luongo on live television.
- Jimmy Hayes, once again, finished last in TOI among B’s skaters. The Dorchester native did drop the gloves, however. It’s the Large Son’s second bout since being traded to Boston two summers ago.
- David Krejci and Ryan Spooner tied with 3 shots a piece, leading the Bruins. Florida outshot Boston 27 to 22 at even strength.
- A lack of secondary scoring is still bothering Boston; only Marchand and Moore, a goal each, picked up points last night.
- When Rask starts (5 games), Boston has outscored opponents 15-6. When he doesn’t (4 games) they’ve allowed 18 goals and scored just 5. Yikes.
- Looking ahead to tonight’s tilt against Tampa Bay, Bolts goaltender Ben Bishop has posted a subpar .891 save percentage in his first 7 starts. Perhaps tonight is the night Boston’s second and third lines rise from the dead.