The Flyers host the Bruins tonight at 7:30PM on NESN in The City of Brotherly Shove.
- We want another one! Just like the other one! Jimmy Hayes' teammates are happy for the end of his goal drought- can he keep the momentum going?
- How about that Dominic Moore? Dare we hope to return to the Bruins having the best fourth line in hockey?
- Kirk Luedeke has been keeping an eye on the Bruins prospects. With injuries in Boston, maybe Matt Grzelcyk or Colby Cave is due a turn on the NHL stage.
- In another take on the kids coming up, Peter Cehlarik leads the Providence Bruins in goals, while Anders Bjork garners praise at Notre Dame.
Bruins, POOINS!?!?!? What is this, KINDERGARTEN you silly little puckers?
- The Flyers (with Zane McIntyre's former UND coach Dave Hakstol) face the Bruins tonight for the first time this season. Here's a quick preview of the matchup.
- It was a mixed bag for the Providence Bruins this weekend in St. John's. Hey! Zac Rinaldo is -10 in his 17 games.
- In an almost statesmanlike fashion, Brad Marchand has asserted that NHL players need to participate in the Olympic Games in order to help grow the game. That IS an initiative that the Bettman can get on board with, no?
Elsewhere around the rink:
- Former Bruin Milan Lucic visited Craig Cunningham and his family in Tucson, and reports that his former teammate is quietly making progress.
- Seven. From the hometown discount to the veteran in pursuit of one last cup, there are only seven good kinds of contracts, as Sean McIndoe explains.
- It wouldn't be Christmas without some fun but cringeworthy holiday greeting videos. Here's one from the Calgary Hitmen, all they want for Christmas is YOU! (With video)