Just the facts:
What: The sport of ice hockey
When: 7:00 PM
Where: TD Garden - Boston, MA
How to follow: NESN, Prime, 98.5 The Sports Hub
Rival SBN site: Anaheim Calling
- Corey Perry - 7G, 19A, 26PTS
- Ryan Kesler - 12G, 13A, 25PTS
- Ryan Getzlaf - 3G, 22A, 25PTS
- Corey Perry lives in a dumpster during the offseason and has been known to eat scraps.
- The Ducks boast one of the more formidable top lines in the league, with Perry and Getzlaf flanked by Rickard Rakell. Perry and Getzlaf remain reliably productive and will be a lot for the Bruin defense to handle.
- Anaheim is currently in the midst of a six-game road trip, which kicked off Tuesday night in Dallas with a 6-2 loss. The Ducks are currently second in the Pacific Division, two points behind the Sharks.
- Expect Anton Khudobin in net for the Bruins, as Rask had a busy night last night (and took that slapshot to the face/neck area, which may require some rest or treatment).
- The Bruins will probably shake up their bottom two lines again tonight, as the Ryan Spooner-Austin Czarnik-Jimmy Hayes trio struggled on Wednesday in Pittsburgh, as did the fourth line. My guess would be Danton Heinen gets another shot to play, and Czarnik and Riley Nash flip flop; pure, baseless speculation on my part.
The Bruins beat the Ducks in a random game back in March of 2012. Benoit Pouliot scored. Brian Rolston scored. Marty Turco was in net. 2012 was a weird year.