When: 7:30pm EST
Where: Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan
Where to Watch: Fox Sports-Detroit
Where to Listen: 98.5fm The Sports Hub
Last time, the Bruins got shelled by the Red Wings in a 5-1 beatdown. It wasn't pretty, but an extremely young roster makes for such things I suppose. This roster on the other hand will be bringing a lot more oomph and experience (especially in net)
This second group will have a combo of a number of players who DID on tuesday, presumedly to see whether or not they've just been held back by a poor composition.
Regardless, the Baby B's probably need a win to bolster their spirits, they've yet to win in preseason and it's unlikely that most of the better players will be making their way onto the roster by the weekend. It's time for them to truly show what they got before the whole coaching staff is back and ready to make roster cuts.
Will they pull away and get their first win? Or will Detroit's young squad once again take the prize. Tune in and find out!
Players to Watch:
- Peter Cehlarik has been a strong possession player this preseason. I wanna see more of this guy.
- Zane McIntyre will in likely be playing the third period of this game as the previous games have shown. He wasn't bad in his effort last time he played. Let's just make sure the game ends in regulation, ok?
- Brandon Carlo had a strong game on Tuesday. He'll be looking to continue this streak of solid defensive play tonight.
- Alex Grant will be making his preseason debut.
- Danton Heinen was one of the scorers on Tuesday who tipped the puck so casually it almost didn't register in my head as a goal until I saw it go behind McElhinney. This guy has something to him...we just need to see more.