Just the facts
When: 12:30 PM
Where: American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX
How to follow: NBC, 98.5 The Sports Hub, KTCK
Rival SBN site: Defending Big D
Scoring: Tyler Seguin (21G-38A-59P)
Goaltending: Kari Lehtonen (14-18-6, 2.86GAA, .903SV)
- For as tough as the West coast road trips have been for the B’s the last few seasons, they could end this swing on a high note with a win, going possibly 3-1.
- Peter Cehlarik nearly got his first goal last game against the LA Kings, but after review, it was called back for being offsides.
- The Stars are getting used to a lineup without a big part of their team from this season: Patrick Eaves was traded to Anaheim on Friday afternoon.
- Bruins fans will hold some nostalgia for Tyler Seguin, who leads the Stars in points, captain Jamie Benn just three points behind.
- This is the first meeting between these two teams this season: the Stars will travel to Boston for a night game on March 30th.
- Tuukka Rask has been confirmed as the starter, after Anton Khudobin came up with a big win in Los Angeles, allowing Rask to get some rest.
- The Bruins showed a loss didn’t throw them off in the Bruce Cassidy era. Now 5-1 under Butch, they’re sitting right on the bubble, flipping in and out of the playoff structure any given day.
- Riley Nash and John-Michael Liles didn’t practice with the team, and won’t be in the lineup unless Cassidy decides to shuffle things around.
There are wayyyy too many things to be nostalgic about in this one.