Fugheddabout last night against the spOilers. We reconvene Monday in Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs at 7:30 on NESN.
- Nope, this one was not on Tuukka Rask. Patrice Bergeron asserted that “it was just an awful game by everyone.” You gonna argue with St. Patrice on St. Patrick’s Day? WEEI
- Sloppy defense left the Bruins down 3-0 in the first period and fighting to get out of their own end. Anton Khudobin finshed the game in net. Boston Globe
- Matt Beleskey just can’t seem to get a break, as a Bergeron shot hit him in the head in the final seconds of the game. See it here. Streamable, via Reddit Yesterday Peter Cehlarik and Austin Czarnik were returned to Providence. (With video) Boston Herald.
- Milan Lucic has known Brad Marchand for a long time, and knows that his former teammate’s recent emergence has been a long time coming. Boston Globe
- Don Sweeney did the right thing moving Lucic- have a look at how that trade produced dividends that have helped the current team. WEEI
- The Bruins’ success under Bruce Cassidy comes not from some drastic restructuring, but rather a number of tweaks. Was it just bad luck that had the team struggling before? Take a look at the numbers. Puck Daddy
- Drown your sorrows in a holiday appropriate fashion with an irreverent game recap from Days of Y’Orr. Begorrah! Sports Daily
Elsewhere around the rink:
- There’s no surprise that Marchand is numero uno on this list of players to watch down the home stretch. (With video) Sportsnet
- Statistically Speaking looks around the NHL and notes that Marchand and David Pastrnak are en fuego. TSN
- Craig Cunningham don’t need no stinkin’ walker! @RayFerrarotsn
- Jay Baruchel revealed in this interview that The Goon 2: Last of the Enforcers release to the United States has been pushed back to late this summer. Have a look at the trailer while you’re here! (With video) JoBlo Bonus- The Halifax Highlanders have a real one-two punch on the roster this season. The Hockey News