Just The Facts:
The Time: 7:00pm
The Place: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The Stakes: Holy mother of god, just 10 games left. Every set of points matters!
The Place to Watch: NESN, RDS 2, TSN 5
The Place to Listen: 98.5 The Sports Hub, TSN1200
Opposing SBN Blog: Silver Seven
Opposing Leading Scorer: Erik Karlsson (14g, 51a, 65p)
Opposing Leading Goaltender: Mike Condon/Craig Anderson (18-12-6, .914 sv%, 2.52 GAA)/(21-9-2, .928 sv%, 2.30 GAA)
- The Bruins look to avoid a three game losing streak, including the first time the B’s have lost back-to-back games under Bruce Cassidy
- Brad Marchand is the first Bruins player hit 80 points in a season since 2008-09’s Marc Savard in 2008-09, when he had 25g-63a-88p
- Tuukka Rask said earlier this week he could play both games of the back-to-back and with giving up just two goals, he could easily be seen in net.
- This is the long awaited return of Chris Kelly to Boston for the first time in his post-Bruins career. Expect a beautiful tribute in-game.
- Don’t forget, despite some losses in Ottawa, this won’t be the last time the two squads face off in Boston. One more matchup at the Garden on April 6th, even more crunch time down the stretch.
Never 4get: Hal Gill with a Gino, and all heck breaks loose.