Just the Facts:
The Time: 7:30 EST
The Place: Good Ol’ TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
The Series: Ottawa leads, 2-1
The Places to watch: NESN, USA Network, TVAS, Sportsnet
The Place to Listen: 98.5 The Sports Hub
- The last 24 hours or so means Colin Miller could be ever closer to playing. Keep this in mind.
- Your possession leaders from last game are: Frank Vatrano, Kevan Miller, Joe Morrow, Ryan Spooner, and David Pastrnak.
- Tommy Cross did not look good out against the Sens and boy did his possession metrics and the eye test show it. He needs to be better if he’s going to (somehow) have a whole extra minute played than John-Michael Liles.
- Not much has changed about Ottawa’s lineup, assume Guy Boucher has figured that this is the best lineup he’ll be able to ice for Ottawa.
- Boston cannot allow the refs to take over the game like they did in the waning minutes of Game 3. Start strong, get goals, don’t let Ottawa back into the game. Other than that, Boston has shown plenty of fight in this series. No reason to believe this can’t be tied up.
- If you happen to be going to tonight’s game and need to be told again...DON’T THROW S#!T ON THE ICE. IT MAKES BOSTON LOOK BAD.
Previous Game Highlight:
PASTAMANIA’S RUNNING WILD, BROTHER.