The Time: 7pm EST
The Place: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan
Place to Watch: NHL Network, Fox Sports Detroit
Place to Listen: 98.5 The Sports Hub, WXYT
Opposing SBNation Blog: Winging it in Motown
The B’s and their prospects have a lot to go through today. After winning 4-2 against the Wings on Tuesday, the Bruins have gone undefeated in the preseason and have made Bruce Cassidy’s job a bit of a nightmare in asking who they’re gonna end up cutting. Especially now that he has to evaluate which defenseman could end up taking Torey Krug’s spot in the interim of not having him.
Meanwhile, the exact opposite has happened to Detroit: Either getting blown out, losing a scoring derby, or just losing by what one might consider a “normal” score. They’re desperate for any good news right now, so expect them to come out swinging.
This ought to be a good one, even for preseason.
...even if the penalties keep getting called like they have.
- I mean, seeing Rask was fine and all, but it would be really nice to know which of the three backups is any good. Can we get one of them to show up and be good tonight so we have a definitive answer here?
- Will we see more bombs from the point in tonight’s game?
- Will the penalties finally subside or will they just become background noise?
- The Bruins PK has been pretty solid, even in games where they didn’t have Bergeron or Marchand readily available. Can they keep that streak alive?
- Are you ready for the bizzare ads that NHL Network gets?