Just the facts
When: 8 PM
Where: Gila River Arena - Glendale, AZ
How to follow: NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub
Rival SBN site: Five for Howling
Know your enemy
- Clayton Keller: 5G-7A-12PTS; Oliver Ekman-Larsson: 2G-10A-12PTS; Michael Grabner: 5G-5A-10PTS
- Antti Raanta: 5-4-0, 2.10, .929 save percentage; Darcy Kuemper: 4-4-1, 2.77 GAA, .917 save percentage
- The Coyotes are off to a decent start this season, checking in at 9-8-1. They’re just four points away from the top of a very tight Pacific Division. Don’t expect them to be sitting that high when April rolls around, but they’re an exciting young team with a chance to make some noise.
- The ‘Yotes have been pretty up and down as of late: they had a great 2-1 win over Nashville on Thursday night, but got pasted 6-1 by Detroit before that. Last weekend, they got pasted 4-0 by Pittsburgh, then beat Washington 4-1. Hockey is weird.
- Like the Bruins, the Coyotes are beat up on the blueline. Jason Demers is now out for the season, while Alex Goligoski and Jakob Chychrun are also on the shelf.
- Speaking of injuries, the Bruins might be without Patrice Bergeron tonight. Ho hum, just missing a million defensemen and your best overall player. NICE.
- Expect Jaroslav Halak back in net tonight. While Tuukka Rask was great last night, it’s unlikely Bruce Cassidy tosses him in there for back-to-back games already.
Someone come clean up Raffi Torres.