Rest up now- the Bruins are back in action on Thanksgiving Eve (Wednesday) at Little Caesars Arena against the Red Wings on NESN, 7:30PM.
- Three of four points on the weekend on only two goals scored? Goaltending made the difference. Take advantage of the next few days of rest, the schedule will soon deal the Bruins four games in six days. HockeyBuzz
- Wasn’t it nice to see Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson score his first NHL goal Saturday? And also to see Jaroslav Halak shut the door on the Coyotes? (Link to video) Bruins Daily
- Jeremy Lauzon has stepped up to perform decisively and is eating big minutes in his suddenly expanded role. Boston Herald Bonus- How did you like Saturday’s last-minue, key save by Lauzon? (Video, 0:28) Streamable, via Reddit
- A bunch of young Bruins have known each other a long time- as college teammates and opponents. Bonus- miscellaneous notes from around the NHL. Boston Herald
- Look back four years along with Kirk Luedeke at his first impressions of David Pastrnak. Scouting Post
- Brian Burke to Brad Marchand- love ya, but cut the crap. With the Bruins’ roster in a shambles, that goes double. (Link to audio) WEEI
- Here’s a gift idea- charity gift bags of fun schwag and Bruins memorabilia. Get yours, and should you win the lottery, keep the premium “Golden Ticket” items for yourself! NESN
- T’is the season! Consider this curated list of gift-worthy items from our chums at Causeway Crowd.
- Got NHL standings? It is almost Thanksgiving! Who’d have thought that Boston would sit fourth overall in the league NHL, second in the Eastern Conference NHL, and second in the Atlantic Division? NHL
Elsewhere around the rink:
- The Best of the Best, Thanksgiving edition. Which player is each NHL team’s MVP right now? The Hockey News
- Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED) have not made much news in the NHL. Here’s why. ESPN
- No stone will be left (unthrown) unturned as the Bettman attempts to dodge the potentially painful legacy of four lockouts in seventeen years. What is the NHLPA looking for this time? New York Post
- Seen at the scene- Chicago Bears fans shared tailgate bounty and shots with uber fan Joel Quenneville in advance of the Vikings game last night. (with video) BarDown