The NHL is running a Bracket Challenge on its website, offering a number of different prizes for the winners. Prizes include a trip to the NHL Awards, a bubble hockey table (WANT) and gift cards for the NHL store.
Hey, something for everyone.
A reader suggested starting a league in the comments, and we thought it’d be fun to give it a shot. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Bracket Challenge webpage.
- Sign into your NHL.com account, or create one if you don’t have one already (it’s free).
- Once you’re signed in, scroll down to “Find a League” and click that button.
- On the next page, you’ll see a bunch of leagues from Adidas, Bridgestone, etc. Those aren’t as cool as ours. At the top right of that page, you’ll see a spyglass search icon. Click that.
- Type “Chowder” in the search bar and press enter.
- Choose the middle on, “League of Chowder.” You can try clicking that link too, it might let you skip the steps above.
- Click “Enter Password” and type in “Chowder.” Very secure.
- You’re in! Fill out you’re bracket and we’re good to go.
We’ll do our best to keep track and pick a winner from that group.
The winner will get something we’ve had for a while now: a TD Garden print from Ballpark Blueprints.
You can click here to get dimensions and all that stuff, but this thing is pretty sweet. Perfect for an office, living room, man/woman cave, etc. It won’t come framed though, WE’RE NOT MADE OF MONEY.
If we’ve got a tie, I still have a copy of “Count the Rings” I could give away too.
Anyways, fill out your bracket and let’s get to it! Thanks to SCOC reader David for setting it up.