Just the Facts
When: 7:30 PM
Where: Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
How to watch: NBCNS, TVAS, SN1, NESN
Rival SBN site: Raw Charge
Know your Enemy
- Leading Scorers: Nikita Kucherov - 38G-59A-97PTS; Stamkos 27G-59A-86PTS; Brayden Point - 30G-34A-64PTS
- Andrei Vasilevskiy - 42-17-3, 2.62 GAA, .919 Sv%; Louis Domingue - 7-3-0, 2.88 GAA, .912 Sv%
- FOUR. GAMES. REMAIN. This is the highest-seeded opponent through Sunday, the final day of the regular season.
- In the two games since we last saw Tampa, the Bruins have earned 3 of 4 points in a win over the Panthers and an OT loss to Philadelphia on Sunday - again overtaking Tampa in the standings. The Lightning earned 2 of 4 points, destroying the New York Rangers before being casually dismantled by the Nashville Predators. Boston is ahead by two in points and needs to remain ahead in that category in order to stay on top.
- Check out the latest standings update here. A win for the B’s would nearly secure Boston as the top team in the East and some home ice advantage. It would also be a season sweep for the B’s over Tampa.
- The injury season keeps on rollin’, we know of the Bruins’ injury issues (Brandon Carlo’s recent shin break, Rick Nash’s extended absence) but Tampa is teetering a bit. Steven Stamkos is questionable for tonight’s game as of this morning. They’ve waffled a bit over their last two weeks in terms of overall play as well, and some have prognosticated that Tampa is mailing in for the last few weeks.
David Pastrnak getting the Gordie Howe Hat Trick in last week’s game.