With a whole bunch of days off between games this week, the Bruins appear to have chosen to celebrate Halloween a day early.
From Zdeno Chara's Instagram:
There is a lot to unpack here, so LET US BEGIN.
- Danton Heinen (far left, near the exit sign) is an unbelievable White Goodman from Dodgeball. The facial expression, the goatee...perfect.
- Right in front of him, we have Matt Grzelcyk and Connor Clifton, who appear to be dressed as Andy Brickley and Jack Edwards, which rules.
- Speaking of Dodgeball, Charlie Coyle appears to be in on the Heinen costume, dressed as Steve the Pirate.
- Tuukka Rask, front and center as Wonder Woman, needs no further explanation. It is simply great.
- David Krejci, dead center as a banana...maybe? It also looks like it could be a chicken.
- Brad Marchand and his wife are dressed as Stranger Things, Chris Wagner appears to be Hugh Hefner, and Patrice Bergeron and (I think?) his wife are Wayne and Garth.
- Charlie McAvoy is a frightening Joker right in the middle. Someone else is a Joker way in the back too. We truly live in a society.
- Joakim Nordstrom and David Backes see Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.
- I think Brandon Carlo is Peter Pan.
And....we finally have a look at @ToreyKrug’s costume.— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) October 31, 2019
(IG: krugtorey) pic.twitter.com/0uBEvxBkQl
- Torey Krug and Melanie Flood’s costume is a throwback to one of the early 2000’s most cursed images of all time; Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake’s denim date. Absolutely horrifying.
We could do this all day. Discuss.