There has been a major security breach in the North Pole and many of the confidential wish lists sent to Santa’s personal email account (he uses email now...high-tech stuff!) have been leaked to the public.
Included in these leaked emails were a number of the Bruins’ wish lists for the rest of the 2019-2020 regular season, and amazingly SCOC was privy to some of these emails.
Below are some of the things your favorite Bruins have asked Santa for:
- David Pastrnak - A 50 goal season.
- Charlie McAvoy - A goal this season, please. Please just one it doesn’t have to be a good one it can just be some greasy one please just a single-
- Torey Krug - To be taller than Brad Marchand.
- Brad Marchand - For people to finally start loving him for the wonderful person he is on and off the ice...and also to be taller than Torey Krug.
- David Krejci - A proven goal-scoring right winger.
- Jaroslav Halak - A contract extension (he’s earned it!).
- St. Patrice Bergeron - Peace on earth, no more poverty, and another Selke award.
- Danton Heinen - The ability to hit a wide-open net. Failing that, the ability to actually suck hope out of opposing forecheckers.
- Zach Senyshyn - For people to forget that he was drafted before Barzal, Rantanen, Connor...
- Tuukka Rask - For the haters to stop hating...and for Children of Bodom tickets.
- Brett Ritchie - To finally play and win the mythical 83rd NHL game.
- Anders Bjork - Getting a real shot to crack the top 6.
- Kevan Miller - A bionic knee.
- Matt Grzelcyk - A regular defense partner.
- Jake DeBrusk - More goals...because nobody enjoys scoring quite like Jake.
- Zdeno Chara - One last shot at another Stanley Cup. And a Soviet superscience program reunion party.
- Bruce Cassidy - A 60-minute performance from his players and for the league to stop ignoring him in the Jack Adams award conversation.
- Don Sweeney - Torey Krug signing a team-friendly contract.
- Jack Edwards - Chinese mustard, a tumblin’ muffin, and a can of corn.
Also included in the leaked emails were SCOC’s Dan Ryan, who asked for the return of the Pooh jersey, and several emails from some guy named Dyle Kubas who repeatedly asked for a Leafs’ first round match-up with any team other than the Bruins.
Santa’s IT team is working hard to secure future email leaks, but now that you’ve seen some of the Bruins’ wishes, which ones do you think Santa will provide? And do you have any Bruins’ Christmas wishes for Santa this year?