Skip to main content
Next up? Defiance.
The Blues raised the Stanley Cup on TD Garden ice on Wednesday night.
- NBC was the REAL winner, setting a record on Game #7. The Score
- If you like your bad news straight up, here you go. Scouting Post
- Ouch. Oooh. Owie. Yeowch. Boston Herald
- How exactly was it that the Bruins let St. Louis raise the cup on TD Garden ice? Providence Journal
- The answer is “nobody.” Follow these recaps of numerous incidents from the loss and then ask the appropriate question. CBS Boston
- Home ice advantage ultimately wasn’t. Providence Jornal
- A fine postseason performance by Tuukka Rask was all for naught. WEEI
- Have a look at the Conn Smythe votes and the tale they told. NBC Sports
- So now Brad Marchand is this season’s scapegoat? Boston.com
- The Bruins are left with some tough UFA decisions. Boston.com
- A further aging, but still viable, core will be in place. Which other players will be worth re-signing? Boston Herald
- From start to finish, this group of Bruins learned to lean on each other, and will do so now in the face of defeat. Bruins Daily
- Meanwhile, in Providence, look at this season’s defensemen. Hey, at least Urho Vaakanainen won IIHF gold with Finland, and Connor Clifton made the leap to the NHL. The Hockey Writers
- Sounds of silence- at least Boston fans didn’t stoop to Vancouver’s level following the defeat. Boston Magazine
“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King Jr.