Keep Calm and Bergeron.
- We’re down to mulling possible destinations for soon-to-be UFA Torey Krug, now. The Hockey News
- We probably have seen the last of Kevan Miller this season, but it sounds like he will be back next year. 985 The Sports Hub
- Jeremy Swayman nabbed the Mike Richter, but not the Hobey Baker. Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- The Bruins really like Czech players, and their coutrymen (and women) back home have noticed. (Original, in Czech) SportyZive (Google translation) SportyZive
Got plans? We’ve got game threads!
- NESN is re-airing the 2011 Stanley Cup run games. Tonight at 8:30PM, the Eastern Conference Final against the Lightning will conclude with Game #7. Join us for a reprise game thread. NESN will have David Krejci as the featured #WatchWithABruin.
Elsewhere around the rink:
- In news of former Bruins: Kirk Luedeke offers his eulogy on Colby Cave. Scouting Post
- Part of trade deadline business involved picks and hiring rental players. How will the NHL now handle those loose ends? The Hockey News
- By the numbers, goals are more likely generated nearer the net. Who are the masters of the slot? TSN
- As crickets chirp in sports venues around the world, how does a sports desk respond? NY Times
- Paul Stewart reminisced about his friend Pat “Whitey” Stapleton. HockeyBuzz Bonus- with Stapleton’s passing one hockey mystery will never be solved. Toronto Sun
- Swiss netminder Florence Schelling has been named as GM of a men’s pro hockey team. ESPN
- P.K. Subban hosted his first NHL Hat Trick Trivia episode. (Video, 23:05) YouTube (Maybe he SHOULD quit his day job? Sportsnet)
- Junior players reflect upon their truncated careers. Stratford Beacon Herald