Keep Calm and Bergeron.
- Bruce Cassidy addressed season ticket holders, opening with a remembrance of Colby Cave. Cassidy fielded questions and gave an update on how his family is holding up. (Video, 32:28) Bruins NHL
- Torey Krug is destined for Detroit. That’s the ticket. 971 The Ticket
- Amalie Benjamin’s favorite hockey moment this season wasn’t just about Bruins hockey. NHL
- Cliffy Hockey (Connor Clifton) checks in to report that the fish are biting in an undisclosed location in upstate New York. (With video) NESN
- Kirk Luedeke offers his take on Curtis Hall. Scouting Post
- We’ve been watching the NESN reruns of the 2011 Stanley Cup run, now you can look back at some of the best performances in playoff games with fresh eyes. How ‘bout that Nathan Horton? WEEI
- Even wizened old sportscasters learn from championships- Jack Edwards and Andy Brickley did. Providence Journal
Got plans? We’ve got game threads!
- NESN is re-airing the 2011 Stanley Cup run games. Tonight at 8:30PM, the Stanley Cup Final against the Canucks moves to Game #2 following a 0-1 loss in Game #1 on a last minute goal. Heartbreaking! Join us for a reprise game thread tonight at 8:30PM.
Elsewhere around the rink:
- In news of former Bruins: Kris Versteeg paused upon his retirement to shout out to his former coach in Providence. Yahoo Sports An anonymous Atlanta Gladiator wrote about a player he knew by reputation only. @ThePHPA A 15k line of parked vehicles along the highway in Battleford, SK welcomed the Cave family home. NBCSports
- Buy the numbers, (sic) the NHL is trending younger for a number of rea$on$. TSN
- What is the Burning Question for each Eastern conference team to tackle in the upcoming offseason? Sportsnet
- Just for fun, what are the best lineups you can make if all the players share the same first names? The Hockey News
- The Bettman announced that self-quarantine will continue to April 30... for now. Newsday
- There are $o many rea$on$ for the NHL to delay pulling the plug on this season. JUST DO IT. LA Times
- Counterpoint- the NHL seems intent upon finishing the current season and capping it with a championship. 985 The Sports Hub
- Hockey fans need something other than reruns to get them through. Maybe the NHL should try these fresh ideas? (BTW, hello, Danton Heinen!) The Hockey News
- Florida Man deems WWE wrestling “essential.” Unfortunately for public health and safety, he also happens to be the governor. Welp. Yahoo Sports