Keep Calm and Bergeron.
- Looking ahead, which Bruins youngsters are likeliest to be ready for NHL action? The Hockey Writers
- David Pastrnak is a loser, at least if he is racing his dog to bolt down a line of treats. MassLive
- There’s something holding Jake DeBrusk back. Boston Herald
- It is beginning to look like Peter Cehlarik is all set, and looking for a change. 985 The Sports Hub
- Reed Duthie caught up with Kyle Keyser, who spoke about what he is working on in his game. Scouting Post
Got plans? We’ve got game threads!
- NESN is re-airing the 2011 Stanley Cup run games. Tonight the Stanley Cup Final Game #6 returns the Bruins to TD Garden, do or die- the Canucks can clinch tonight if they manage to squeak by. Join us for a reprise game thread tonight at 8:30PM.
- Dennis Seidenberg was on the @NHLBruins Twitter feed from the replay of Game #4 on Friday. Here’s recap of his Tweets, and in the last one he offers his take on the key to winning the Final. NESN
Elsewhere around the rink:
- In news of former Bruins: Watching the 2011 Stanley Cup Final in hindsight, Adam McQuaid affirms his appreciation for the role of fans at the game. (With audio) WEEI Roberto Luongo is willing to run a 5K for charity in order to avoid sitting with @ThorntonFDN to watch a specific classic game. @Strombone1
- Paul Stewart also has an opinion on the role of fans at NHL games. HockeyBuzz
- Watching a lot of archival NHL games, it is a real kick how much has evolved in the game over time. CBC
- NHL players are thinking about deferring compensation- here’s why. TSN
- Artificial ice has come a long way, and today’s NHLers no longer turning their noses up at it for home use. Toronto Sun
- Have quick primers on two NHL awards- the Norris Trophy The Hockey News and the Hart Trophy. The Hockey News
- Before there will be NHL hockey, some hurdles must be jumped. Yahoo Sports
- The Jets bade Dustin Byfuglien goodbye officially, having left money on the table, will he play again? TSN
- Walk a mile in upcoming UFAs’ shoes- they’re in plenty of good company. ESPN
- Celebrating 10 players of the seven year dead-puck era who would have thrived most in today’s game. The Score