Keep Calm and Bergeron.
- To anyone not taking coronavirus advisories seriously, Chris Nilan has something to say. Ignore him at your peril. Boston Herald
- Bruce Cassidy for the Jack Adams Trophy! Sportsnet
- Rocky Mountain “Hi”- Brandon Carlo video chats with Sophialphabet to catch up on how he’s maintaining his fitness out in Denver. NESN
- Speaking of Carlo, he was a silver lining from the Johnny Boychuk trade. The Hockey Writers
- Sean Kuraly checked in from courtside back home in Ohio. (Video, 0:26) Bruins NHL
- Kirk Luedeke riffs on Jeremy Swayman and the state of Bruins young goaltenders. Scouting Post
- By the numbers, don’t expect Nick Wolff to shine offensively. EPRinkside
- For those following the reprise game threads and NESN’s Bruins Encore games, Chris Kelly was tweeting on the Bruins’ official Twitter during the Flyers series. He left us with a message- and apology. @NESN
- Fluto Shinzawa is unashamedly a Tim Thomas fan. (Paywall is waived for 90 days) The Athletic
- Eat like A BRUIN! Keith Garman, the Bruins’ chef, shares Patrice Bergeron’s favorite recipe Bruins NHL. Garman works with nutritionist Julie Nicoletti in meal planning. Bruins NHL
- Manchvegas! Reportedly, the NHL is looking at hosting games north of the border- the Massachusetts border, that is, WHEN play resumes. CBS Boston
Got plans? We’ve got game threads!
- NESN is re-airing the 2011 Stanley Cup run games. When we left off, the Bruins had swept the Flyers in ECSF Game #4 to advance. Tonight at 9:00PM, the series picks up for Game #1 of the Eastern Conference Final against the Lightning. Join us for a reprise game thread.
Elsewhere around the rink:
- In news of former Bruins: Mike Sullivan is at home in the Bay State, remotely keeping his Penguins in gameday form as best he can. Patriot Ledger
- Here are ten NHL issues that will be biding their time until hockey returns. Sportsnet
- Do-over! Look back and re-draft in 2012 The Hockey News and 2013 The Hockey News.
- Seen at the scene in Hartford, CT. Reddit
- Remember when Sports Illustrated was the gold standard in sportswriting? Remember when Boston had TWO good print outlets for sports? Good times. Boston.com
- In ominous news, ice arenas lend themselves for conversion to other uses. BBC
- If you smugly believe America is so over this kind of thing, think harder. The Rangers had to pull an online chat intended to welcome and introduce their newest prospect, K’Andre Miller. Sportsnet
- So there was a meeting between the pro sports comissioners and POTUS. Yahoo