Keep Calm and Bergeron.
- Happy June 15th, Bruins fans! Celebrate the day with a look back. (With video) Yahoo Sports
- From behind enemy lines, here is the top secret plan for the Captols to best the Bruins in the opening round robin of this year’s playoff. Shhhhh! Stars And Sticks
- Kirk Luedeke takes a look at Karson Kuhlman Scouting Post and then ranks Boston’s current prospects. Scouting Post Can an NHL Draft be far behind?
- Remember when the Maple Leafs needed a stud goaltender, and then traded Tuukka Rask to get one? Whomp, whomp! Union Leader
- Boo and hiss at each of these players the Bruins fans love to hate. Bonus- click through the gallery of Bruins getting their licks in on several of them. Boston Herald
Elsewhere around the rink:
- In news of former Bruins: Colby Cave has been memorialized in a song, at the request of his widow, Emily. The Hockey News Marty Turco looked back a one heck of a long game that resulted in a Stanley Cup win. NHL
- Here are all the NHL fan choice awards winners. (Number 88 on your program, number one in your hearts, also GRITTY WUZ ROBBED!) NHL
- Expect to see Las Vegas named as a hub city, while the door is still open for a Canadian hub site IF qurantine legalities permit. Sportsnet
- White hockey players are finally speaking out on racial inequities. Tampa Bay Times
- No fans? Here’s a suggestion to bring the thrill for all the sports- mic up everyone! Boston Globe
- What do health care professionals think of the NHL’s preparations and planning to return to action? The Score
- The new 3ICE league has hired some coaches. You may have heard of them. Yorkton This Week
- NHL executive Susan Cohig believes leadership for women means more than simply arriving at the desination first. NHL
- Did you know that Warren Zeven wrote a hockey song? Me neither! Lend your ears to “The Hockey Song.” (Video, 5:32) YouTube