We had a matchup between two of our teams, and we will finally get the Pride back in action.
Boston Pride (0-0-0) Standings: 1st (0 Points behind)
- Last Week: No Games
- Next Week: v Minnesota Whitecaps (11/6, 11/7)
The Pride will be on the ice this Saturday as they unfurl their banner.
Boston College (6-2-0, 4-2-0-0 HEA) SBN Poll: 7 (-) HEA: 3rd (6 Points behind)
- Last week: L 2-4 v Northeastern (10/29), L 0-3 @ Northeastern (10/30)
- Coming Week: No Games
The Eagles played well against Northeastern but the Huskies seems to finally play a little closer to their potential and were in control for most of both games. They will take a week off before facing off against another BEanpot rival.
Boston University (5-1-3, 4-0-2-1 HEA) SBN Poll: NR HEA: 3rd (2 Points behind)
- Last week: 1-1 OT (SOW 1-0) v Vermont (10/29), W 2-1 @ Providence (10/31)
- Coming Week: @ Connecticut (11/5), v Connecticut (11/6)
A five point weekend is very good for the Terriers and kept them with in striking distance of Northeastern. The fact that their dropped point was against Vermont and not Providence was a little perplexing, but now they will go up against a UConn team that is reeling themselves.
Harvard University (3-1-0, 2-1-0 ECAC, 2-0-0 Ivy) SBN Poll: 10 (+2) ECAC: 1st (0 Points behind) Ivy: T-1st (0 Points behind)
- Last week: W 4-1 v Cornell (10/29), L 4-5 OT v Colgate (10/30)
- Coming Week: @ St. Lawrence (11/5), @ Clarkson (11/6)
The Crimson were unable to stay perfect, dropping a tight overtime affair to Colgate, bet were able to handle a Cornell team some thought would be very good. This week they take on two teams that have both garnered votes in the polls.
Northeastern University (7-2-0, 6-2-0-0 HEA) SBN Poll: 6 (-) HEA: 1st (0 Points behind)
- Last week: W 4-2 @ Boston College (10/29), W 3-0 v Boston College (10/30)
- Coming Week: @ Providence (11/5), v Providence (11/6)
A pair of big wins over crosstown rival BC were not enough move the Huskies up in the polls though it did help them immensely in the Hockey East table. This week they get a chance to exact revenge over the Providence team that beat them a few weeks ago in another attempt to woo over poll voters.
Record This Week: 4-3-1